Hus med 3 sovrum med utmärkt utsikt över Nerja, havet och bergen
- Engelska, Spanska
Maximalt antal hyresgäster:6
100% återbetalning om avbokad minst 30 dagar innan ankomstdatumet 50% återbetalning om avbokad minst 14 dagar innan ankomstdatumet
Great villa for small family
We just spent two weeks at this villa with four adults and a baby, Geme and Carlos were extremely welcoming and went out of their way to ensure we had a nice stay. We would definitely recommend the villa and would stay there again (next year hopefully!)
Reasons why we loved the villa;
- Before we arrived Geme offered to set up a cot for our 5 month old in the master bedroom - the cot had a lovely thick mattress and he slept very well in it
- The outdoor terrace is fabulous with sea and mountain views and the option of pulling over a canopy for shade, we spent a lot of time out here!
- The pool is a great size and is very well maintained, the highlight of the holiday for us was having so much space to sunbath and enjoy the pool
- The AC works very well, although one bedroom does not have it's own unit
- The kitchen has all the equipment you could need and Carlos was so attentive that when we mentioned that the kettle was leaking a little he appeared with a new one the next day
- There is a nice comfy couch indoors with big screen TV with Netflix and YouTube on it
- The Master bedroom and ensuite is large with ample storage space for others. The two other rooms are small, one has sorage space the other does not. This was not an issue for us, however, as we were not using the third room.
Some other observations
- The exact address of the villa is not provided on the site, we met Carlos in the nearby Lidl and he directed us to the villa from there. The villa is very close to the motor way but the final 100-200m of the drive is on very rural roads. We had hired a car which is necessary as these dusty, uneven roads would have been impossible to push a buggy on. Nerja is only 3km away and before arriving we had hoped to walk in and out of town at night but we had to use the car as a result of the roads. It was not an issue for us but something to bear in mind if you're hoping to be on foot for the holiday.