Fullt utrustade och vackert Designad Islington Lägenhet med privat trädgård
- Engelska, Franska, Spanska, Portugisiska
Vänligen notera följande riktlinjer när du bokar denna bostad:
100% återbetalning om avbokad minst 14 dagar innan ankomstdatumet 50% återbetalning om avbokad minst 7 dagar innan ankomstdatumet
We hired this apartment for a month, it has everything you need. Clive was amazing he was very easy to communicate with, he always replied to any queries I had before and after I booked. This guy is very helpful, It is a warm cosy apartment. We arrived early at kingscross station and as the sun was shining we decided to walk to the apartment to see what was on offer round about us. It only took us about 15-20 minutes to get there. We were looking for accommodation that was suitable for travelling to and from St Bartholomews hospital, the bus stop was just round the corner and took us there in about 15 minutes by number 17 bus which we used a few times. The apartment is in a very very handy location for this hospital. There is a co-op just round the corner great for all the day to day food and a few eateries, the fried chicken shop was great. We topped up the Oyster card at a shop also around the corner. The apartment was spotless, very well equipped and very comfortable. I will definatley recommend this to friends and family who are looking for accommodation near London. I can't thank you enough Clive for all your help. Best wishes Susan Michael Phyllis and Tam
So happy to read your kind review and to hear you all enjoyed staying here so much. Thank you Susan, you were a pleasure to host and are welcome back anytime! Best wishes from us in London! :)
The apartment was clean, quiet and very cozy as excellent heating. The shower was powerful and there was a lot of hot water. The bed was comfy too so all the really important things were great. Clive was excellent in responding to issues and was very helpful and flexible as a host.
Un piacevole soggiorno
Casa accogliente, pulita e dotata di tutto. Clive è stato gentilissimo e ha cercato di soddisfare le nostre esigenze, garantendoci la massima disponibilità sin da subito. Un piccolo intoppo iniziale con il materasso gonfiabile per la quinta persona, che però si è risolto ben presto. A mio parere casa ideale per 4 persone, ma anche in 5 ci si può arrangiare con gli spazi.
Nice garden flat with all the ammenities
Key pick up was easy, the team were quick to get the baby cot and high chair we needed.
Super Lage in sicherer Gegend mit guter Verkehrsanbindung
Eine sehr schöne Wohnung mit guter Ausstattung und sehr freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Vermieter. Mit unseren 3 Kindern hatten wir gut Platz und wussten die kurzen Wege zum Supermarkt, Bus und Tube-Station, kleine Gaststätten und die Sicherheit des Viertels sehr zu schätzen. Eine wunderschöne Gegend Londons und so nah zu den ganzen Sehenswürdigkeiten! Optimaler Ausgangspunkt für ein paar Tage Sightseeing in London.
Nice little apartment and accommodating management
I'm going to write this review from a North American's point of view, pointing out items that might be of interest particularly for that demographic, while trying to make this apply to anyone else as well.
First, what we liked about the apartment:
- the garden in the back had strawberries & kale growing that we were welcome to use!
- kitchen small but functional, same for bathroom
- directly across the street from grocery store, mobile phone/sim card store
- management provided a cell phone that for a $6 sim next door, we were in business!
- bus stop one block away
- the apartment stayed cool due to being in basement (was good during the heat wave!)
- clean and everything in working order
- dehumidifier made it much more comfortable
- very short walk (5 mins) to canal and just a bit further is the wonderful Words on the Water book store!
- 10 min walk to Granery and lovely views and restaurants
- 1 mile walk (20 mins - not the 10 mins other people mention!) on flat/safe terrain to kings cross station or 20 mins on bus
- comfortable beds
- very roomy space by European standards
- very helpful and accommodating management, easy to reach
Advice for Travelers
- Get an Oyster Card for the week so you can bus and tube around town! Google Maps (transit option) can help you navigate the schedules.
- Save $$ on your cell phone usage by placing calls from your cell phone using Google Hangouts Dialer while using the flat's wifi.
- The flat could use a few little extras for comfort: like a fan for when it's hot, shampoo/bar soap. Bring your own shampoo. Linens provided.
- Furniture is new and comfortable but the place could use a little remodel/facelift
- Neighborhood is lively (but safe!) due to a bar next door so there might be more street noise then some want. However I slept in the front room each night and was not at all disturbed.
- Washing machine was great to have but you should know that it is uncommon in London for flats (including this one) to have a drier. You'll need to use the drying rack.
- There is no dishwasher but there is soap and sponge.
- The oven seems to cook at a slightly lower temperate than indicated (I brought a meat thermometer fortunately so didn't have any hiccups but would recommend cooking at a higher temp then you think you need.
- Eat at the Greek Larder! It's a 10 min walk from the flat, has lovely al fresco dining, good Greek food & wine, fantastic & friendly service.
- Eat at Dishoom! But make a reservation!
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review Elissa, you and your family were ideal guests and are welcome back anytime. Best wishes from London!! :-)
Beläget i Zone 1, N1 (Nord 1 postnummer) är lägenheten det perfekta läget om du planerar att leta efter det bästa London har att erbjuda över hela staden. Det är i norra delen av centrala (som London är så stort även om centrum är uppdelat i byar), vilket ger fördelen att man lätt kan nå de östra attraktionerna (15 min buss till Brick Lane, Shoreditch, Liverpool Street-området) som liksom de västra attraktionerna (10 min buss till Camden, Oxford Street, Soho, Westminster, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden och en kort 5 min bussresa till Kings Cross) från lägenheten.
Detta betyder också att du kan gå ganska lätt till mitten.
Lägenheten ligger i Barnsbury, Islington, som är en av Londons vackraste och önskvärda stadsdelar. Det finns butiker 30 sekunder från lägenheten där du kan köpa mat att laga mat i lägenheten, liksom många barer och restauranger antingen längs Caledonian Road (sekunder bort) eller på den livliga Upper Street.